Boatshed Gold Coast - Contact Us
Boatshed Gold Coast
Suite 2, Level One North,
63 Miller Street
New South Wales
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
- Every boat is personally visited and appraised by an experienced broker on our team.
- View stacks of relevant photographs and videos for each boat for sale.
- We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans and mono-hulls, luxury motor yachts fishing boats and coastal and offshore cruising boats.
- Boats are sold to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far afield as Australia.
- Boatshed an extremely sophisticated and comprehensive website promoting every boat listed to a worldwide audience.
- Boatshed is promoted in all the major boating and yachting magazines as well as on many major international boat search websites and boat shows.
- We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
- We operate on a, 'No sale, No fee' basis.
-We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using cutting edge systems.
-Today, we have over 730,000 registered customers looking for boats.
-Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month. -We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
-We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. The Boatshed broker will advise and hand hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all pictures and video of every boat for sale on Boatshed.com. Our brokers take all their own pictures and video, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
- Before you travel: view up to 100 photos, video and a detailed spec for each boat.
- Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
- We also can offer advice on any negotiation, will always accompany you on a viewing when you want to physically see the boat, plus as boaters ourselves, add help and practical advice on boat ownership.
- If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
- Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
- This deposit is kept in a secure client account and the boat is now placed “Under Offer”, preventing further bids until you decided to complete the purchase.
- At Boatshed we recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
- You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
- If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
- Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
- We handle all negotiation between parties, paper work, title & brokerage issues.
- We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold.